PATTERN REVIEW: BABY ROMPER PATTERN / SHAKALAKA PATTERNS
Some time ago, I started to sew for our baby on the way. As our baby will arrive in May, I really wanted to make some summer comfy romper. I spent some time to find a pattern I’d like. Believe me, it took some time to find the one! But I think found it. Here is my experience using this pattern.
- Timeless pattern
- Spacious for cloth diapers
- Very detailed and precise sewing description with pictures step-by-step
- Lining for a nice final effect
- Easy to put on (big openings, opening between legs)
- Closing at the back – I used metal press fasteners (by Prym) and I find them bit thick. I hope it will be comfy for the baby to lie on it