PATTERN REVIEW: COMFY BABY BUBBLE ROMPER PATTERN / SHAKALAKA PATTERNS
Some time ago, I started to sew for our baby on the way. As our baby will arrive in May, I was looking for some comfy baby bubble romper patterns. I spent some time finding THE pattern sparking joy. And believe me, it took some time to find one! I went through countless Etsy pages, saw million Pinterest posts and random blogs until I found it – the Shakalaka baby romper. I really fell in love with this pattern. But I will be honest with you, it’s not a ’20 minutes pattern, including final ironing’. Here is my experience.
- Timeless pattern
- Spacious for cloth diapers
- Very detailed and precise sewing description with pictures step-by-step
- Lining for a nice final effect
- Easy to put on (big openings, opening between legs)
- Closing at the back – I used metal press fasteners (by Prym), and I find them a bit thick. I hope it will be comfy for the baby to lie on it.